Tuesday, November 9, 2010

I am who I am

“Your task is not to seek for love, but merely to seek and find all the barriers within yourself that you have built against it.” - Rumi

I always thought I was open to love.

I finally woke up and realize - I was never open to love. I was waiting to open to love.

I was waiting for the right moment, right place, right person who would open me to love.

I learned only I had the power to do that. Noone else. It has been the hardest lesson.

I found it hard only because I was so scared.

I was scared of the pain that comes with being open to love. It is very painful.

I am very sensitive to pain. Pain of rejection for who I am.

I am who I am. Accepting myself as I am is the first step to becoming open to love.

I am now opening my heart to love myself.

I feel the fear that comes with this process. I sense the pain attached with the fear.

I realize they are all created from within. Beneath all is calm.

I am who I am.




1 comment: